1. This universal docking station works with USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 3 & compatible with USB Type-A computers.
2. 180Watt Power adapter provide maximum 100W power delivery to charge your computer. (Additional one DC output jack with 9 power tips provide maximum 100W for 19V-20V power input to laptops that do not support PD charging.).
3. Mirror&Extend mode to connect multiple screens: Quad DisplayPort or Quad HDMI or multiple DP + HDMI displays for easy deployment.
4. HDMI or DisplayPort output support audio 5.1 Channel surround-sound.
5. One USB3.1 Type-A (10G) support BC1.2 fast charging and max 10Gbps data transmission and three USB3.0 Type-A (5G) ports extend more connectivity to USB devices.
6. 2.5G Ethernet network RJ-45 backward 10/100/1000 Ethernet.
7. Integrated TRRS 4-pole phone jack to give audio speaker out and mic in.
8. One USB-C individual 30W PD charging port for any USB-C devices support USB PD charging.(No data transmission)
9. Integrated SD V4.0 Card Reader with SD/Micro SD slot support UHS-II theoretical bus speed up to 312MB/s.
1 x USB-C quad 4K universal docking station
1 x 2-in-1 USB-C to USB-C cable with USB-A converter
1x DC20V/9A 180W power adapter
1 x AC power cable
1x DC to DC converting cable
9 x DC power tips
1x Cable holder
1x CD-shaped card for driver download links
1 x Quick start guide
1. Requirements for dual 5K(5120*2880@60Hz): connect the left two or the right two DisplayPort together to provide up to 5120x2880@60Hz resolution to a single display. The display need to have 2 DP input ports and supports 5120*2880@60Hz resolution and refresh rate. Windows 10 system required.
2. This dock works with Thunderbolt 3 laptops with maximum 10Gbps data transfer rate, cannot reach 40Gbps.
3. The extend or mirror mode can only be performed by connecting to the computer through the USB-C (host) port.
4. Offering 100W USB power delivery on PD 3.0, you can power laptops and larger devices through your dock. Making sure that your laptop complies with USB PD charging and support 100W charging power.
5. Making sure that the DC charging power of your laptop is not higher than 100W.
6. In each video stream group you can only use one port, either ""DP++"" or ""HDMI"".
7. Do not support charging two laptops at the same time. If USB-C (host) port and DC out port are connected simutaneously, the Type-C PD charging performs normally in priority, while the DC out port automatically disconnects.
8. The dock is self-powered and needs to be connected to the power adapter to work normally.
GavinK: Does the laptop have to be "open" for this to work or can it be closed and still use the dual monitor function?2022-09-19 16:01:29
Answer: You do not need to keep your laptop running all the time to keep using it. If this is a technical problem, please contact our official website\'s after-sales customer service staff, and they will help you solve the problem.\n\nSupport@wavlink.com can let you know everything.2023-05-30 16:29:20
Ask Question About Product