1. This universal docking station works with USB Type-C, Thunderbolt 3 & compatible with USB Type-A computers.
2. 180Watt Power adapter provide maximum 100W power delivery to charge your computer. (Additional one DC output jack with 9 power tips provide maximum 100W for 19V-20V power input to laptops that do not support PD charging.).
3. Mirror&Extend mode to connect multiple screens: Quad DisplayPort or Quad HDMI or multiple DP + HDMI displays for easy deployment.
4. HDMI or DisplayPort output support audio 5.1 Channel surround-sound.
5. One USB3.1 Type-A (10G) support BC1.2 fast charging and max 10Gbps data transmission and three USB3.0 Type-A (5G) ports extend more connectivity to USB devices.
6. 2.5G Ethernet network RJ-45 backward 10/100/1000 Ethernet.
7. Integrated TRRS 4-pole phone jack to give audio speaker out and mic in.
8. One USB-C individual 30W PD charging port for any USB-C devices support USB PD charging.(No data transmission)
9. Integrated SD V4.0 Card Reader with SD/Micro SD slot support UHS-II theoretical bus speed up to 312MB/s.
1 x USB-C quad 4K universal docking station
1 x 2-in-1 USB-C to USB-C cable with USB-A converter
1x DC20V/9A 180W power adapter
1 x AC power cable
1x DC to DC converting cable
9 x DC power tips
1x Cable holder
1x CD-shaped card for driver download links
1 x Quick start guide
1. Requirements for dual 5K(5120*2880@60Hz): connect the left two or the right two DisplayPort together to provide up to 5120x2880@60Hz resolution to a single display. The display need to have 2 DP input ports and supports 5120*2880@60Hz resolution and refresh rate. Windows 10 system required.
2. This dock works with Thunderbolt 3 laptops with maximum 10Gbps data transfer rate, cannot reach 40Gbps.
3. The extend or mirror mode can only be performed by connecting to the computer through the USB-C (host) port.
4. Offering 100W USB power delivery on PD 3.0, you can power laptops and larger devices through your dock. Making sure that your laptop complies with USB PD charging and support 100W charging power.
5. Making sure that the DC charging power of your laptop is not higher than 100W.
6. In each video stream group you can only use one port, either ""DP++"" or ""HDMI"".
7. Do not support charging two laptops at the same time. If USB-C (host) port and DC out port are connected simutaneously, the Type-C PD charging performs normally in priority, while the DC out port automatically disconnects.
8. The dock is self-powered and needs to be connected to the power adapter to work normally.
GavinK: Does the laptop have to be "open" for this to work or can it be closed and still use the dual monitor function?2022-09-19 16:01:29
Answer: You do not need to keep your laptop running all the time to keep using it. If this is a technical problem, please contact our official website\'s after-sales customer service staff, and they will help you solve the problem.\n\nSupport@wavlink.com can let you know everything.2023-05-30 16:29:20
Ask Question About Product
Wavlinkstore is the official online sales platform directly operated by Wavlink. All products are shipped by Wavlink and we take full responsibility for after-sales support. Please feel free to make your purchase with confidence.
How is the shipment arranged?
By default, we use DHL, UPS, and 4PX as our courier companies. If there are areas that cannot be reached by these couriers, we will utilize local postal services for delivery.
How to track the shipment?
We highly recommend making purchases as registered users. By accessing the registered member portal, you can track the shipping progress of your order. If you checked out as a guest user, it is advisable to save a screenshot of your order or note down the order number for easier reference when contacting our customer support staff for inquiries.
- How are after-sales issues handled?
After-sales support follows the after-sales service policy, which is strictly adhered to. If there is an established after-sales service guarantee policy through email communication, it will be implemented accordingly. For technical support during working days, you can call +18889730883（Free call charges）. Additionally, you can also reach out for support by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Japanese users can send their inquiries to email@example.com for assistance. More info vist https://www.wavlink.com/en_us/contact.html
- Do you support small batch purchases?
Our website supports small batch purchases. If you are interested in making a small batch purchase, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the best quotation. Additionally, we recommend registering as a website member to accumulate points and enjoy upgrades, which will provide you with greater support.
Under what circumstances are orders considered high-risk or subject to delayed shipping?
- Not providing an email address or providing a randomly filled email address, such as email@example.com.
The phone number appears to be abnormal or consists of consecutive digits, such as 123456789 or 987654321.
Incorrect postal code, incorrect city name, or unclear shipping address. We will send an email confirmation to the email address provided in the order. If we do not receive a response, we may delay or cancel the shipment.
What should I do if I forget the order number or neglect to take a screenshot while using the guest checkout mode?
Firstly, you need to remember the email address you provided during the checkout process. We can use the email address to deduce your order number.
Secondly, if you provided a phone number, we can also use it to search for your order.
If you don't remember anything, please submit a support ticket, and our customer support staff will communicate the detailed progress with you.