Wavlink USB 3.2 to 2.5Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
Enjoy your Ultra-fast and Stable Wired Network Connection up to 2.5Gbps
Hybrid 2-in-1 USB-C cable with an attached USB-C to USB-A converter allows you always have the right connection
Bring you an excellent and smooth experience for buffer-free online gaming, smooth video conferencing, and seamless movie streaming
Compact size: Smaller than hand size(2.6 x 1.1 x 0.6 inches), which is space-saving when using and super portable for the occasion of business traveling, education, entertainment, etc.
Intelligent chipset: Adopts a proven RTL8156B chipset to maintain ultra-fast, stable and secure data streaming. No more worrying about the network interruption.
Compact and portable, this USB 3.2 Gen 1(USB 3.1/3.0) to 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet adapter converts a USB-C/USB-A port into a (10/100/1000/2500Mbps) Base-T RJ-45 Ethernet port. It can replace a damaged computer network card or connect a USB-C/USB-A PC to a high speed Ethernet Network at places where a wireless connection is slow, inconsistent or not available at all, which is a high performance and low expenditure solution and an ideal desktop network adapter/ laptop accessory. It is faster than gigabit and future-proof, hence suitable for video conferencing, pro gaming, large files transferring and video streaming. Thank you for choosing this 2-in-1 USB to 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter !
Compatibility (NOT A FULL LIST)
✔ Operating System: Works with Windows 10/ 8.x/ 7/ Vista /XP; Mac OS 10.6 to 11.x; iPadOS; Linux Kernel 3.2 and above; up-to-date Chrome OS.
✔ Technology: Ethernet compliant with the IEEE 802.3u (10/100Mbps), the IEEE 802.3ab (1000Mbps) and the IEEE802.3bz (2500Mbps).
✔ Devices: Universally compatible with any USB-C and USB-A desktops, laptops, PCs, iPad and ultrabooks. (Brands for Apple, Lenovo, Dell, Asus, etc.)
✔ USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports(Type A+Type C): Compatible with all Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4, USB 3.2 (3.0/3.1), and 2.0 hosts. (USB 2.0 will limit the performance of the adapter.)
✘ Not Compatible: NOT Compatible with ARM-based Windows RT and Windows Mobile, most Android devices, TiVo Series 2, Wii, or other non-PC/Mac platforms.
- USB-C/USB-A(5Gbps) compliant with USB Spec 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1.
- USB to Ethernet Adapter runs as 2.5Gbps is prepared for now and ready for future-proof.
- Designed for USB-C compatible devices, reversible plug orientation and no external power needed.
- Support 'Wake-On-Lan' and ‘RealWoW!’ to enable remote wake-up of a sleeping PC through Internet.
- Support Microsoft Wake Packet Detection (WPD) to provide Wake-Up Frame information.
- Green and Amber LEDs indicate the status of power, network connection and speed.
- Portable and tiny in size design fits anywhere in your office bag or pocket.
- Design build in heat dissipation for better performance.
In the Box
1 x USB-C and USB-A to 2.5Gigabit Adapter
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x CD-shaped Paper Card for Driver Download.
* Plug and play for Windows 10, Mac OS 10.13.6 to 11.x, iPadOS, Linux Kernel 5.x and above, up-to-date Chrome OS.
* Older versions of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS may require a driver download for the adapter to function.
* Older Mac OS versions will have limited functionality (1Gbps link rate, no jumbo frame support) until the driver is intalled.
* For driver download, please visit our Driver Download Links(See CD-shaped paper card for driver download).
* For USB-A computers, USB-C to USB-A converter is included(2 in 1 USB ports to ethernet port).
Plug and Play for Windows10; MacOS 10.13.6 to 11.x; iPadOS; Linux Kernel 5.x and above; up-to-date Chrome OS:
Step 1：Plug in the adapter, then connect an Ethernet cable between your router or modem and the Ethernet port on the adapter.
Step 2：Just start using it when one LED is blinking.
Note：Open a browser and test the connection.
* If your device is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service for more details.
* All pictures shown on the package are for illustration purpose only.
* Please recycle.
Ask Question About Product