USB 3.0 to HDMI Dual Display Adapter, USB A or USB C to HDMI for Dual Monitors, Thunderbolt 3/4 Compatible, Dual 1080P@60Hz for Windows, Mac OS, NOT Support for Linux & iPad OS
- Product Code: WL-UG7602HC
- Availability: 40
Wavlink USB 3.0 to Dual HDMI Adapter, Bring You Dual 2K Visual Experience
1 in 2 Out, Type-A/Type-C Input for Choose
This USB3.0 to HDMI adapter, small and compact, supports dual HDMI output with resolutions up to dual 1920x1080@60Hz. One type-A port and one type-C converter are provided for free choice of input according to your computer interface. As long as your device's interface and system meet the requirements, it allows mirror or extend images to external monitors to enjoy a 2K display. Whether you need to expand for work, the stock market, movies, or meetings, the adapter greatly helps you get the job done, juggling your work and play. Choose us to choose more possibilities!
Multi-use in many occasions such as office, meeting, home theater to display on a bigger screen, greatly improve your work efficiency and ease your eye pressure.
Mirror/extend/rotation/clamshell mode for choosing, to easily meet your different needs. Note: Mac based devices do not support rotation mode, M1 Mac supports clamshell mode while Intel Mac does not.
Multiple USB adapters can be added to your PC for connecting up to 8 additional displays on Windows and 4 on Mac OS.
Dual Displays: The USB3.0 to HDMI adapter adds support for two HDMI monitors, capable of both extending or mirroring display with resolutions up to dual 1920x1080@60Hz.
Portable Design: Lightweight of 80g/2.82oz, compact and portable size has it get handy for you in business trip, meeting, switching work at home or office etc.
Inputs for Choose: Comes with a hybrid 2-in-1 cable, it is easy to connect a USB-enabled device such as laptop, desktop, tablet, phone for a multi-monitor solution.
Super Speed: Take advantage of the super-speed USB 3.0 up to 5 Gbps to quickly transfer files, which ensures stable transmission and reduces latency.
2K without Limitation: USB 3.0 interface backwards compatible with USB 2.0, 2560x1440@60Hz/1920x1080@60Hz resolution remain when connecting to USB 2.0 interface.
- Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10/ 11
- Mac OS 10.10 or later
- Chrome OS; Android with OTG function
- NOT compatible with Linux & iPad OS
- Dual HDMI ports support dual 2K@60Hz display output.
- USB 3.0 port and powerful GPU ensure stable video transmission.
- The compact and portable design makes it easy to carry around.
- Resolution supports from 640x480@60Hz up to 2560x1440@60Hz
- Connects multiple USB3.0 display adapters to your PC to extend your screen up to extra displays; Windows up to 8 displays, Mac OS up to 4.
- Supports video decoder multiple formats (H.264, H.263, MP4, MP2, DivX, AVS, JPEG and etc).
1. Do not support Linux and iPad OS.
2. Driver installation is required, do not support plug and play. Please follow the instructions of the manual to download the latest driver.
3. No additional power source is required for this adapter, work clutter free with fewer power cords around the desk.
4. Android devices support mirror mode ONLY with the resolution up to 1080P.
5. Windows based devices support rotation and clamshell modes; Mac based devices do not support rotation mode, M1 Mac supports clamshell mode while Intel Mac does not.
▲Q1：Does this product work for my *** laptop?
A1: As long as your device has a USB-A or USB-C port and the system belongs to Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11, Mac OS 10.10 or later, Android(with OTG function), Chrome OS, and then it'll work.
▲Q2: Will this work with my macbook on 2 monitors showing different screens?
A2: Yes, it supports extending two different screens for Mac OS.
▲Q3: Will it have audio if I'm using this adapter?
A3: Yes,it supports audio if there is a built-in speaker with your monitor.
▲Q4: Will this work on a desktop computer as well?
A4: See Q1. As long as your device has a USB-A/C port and the system meets the requirement then it'll work.
1 x USB 3.0 to HDMI Dual Display Adapter
1 x CD-Shaped Card for Driver Download Links
1 x Quick Start Guide
Ask Question About Product
- Multi-task Dual 2K Display: Through a single USB3.0 connection to the host, this hdmi adapter offers you a dual-monitor solution. Extend or mirror displays whatever you want. Supports resolutions up to dual 1920x1080@60Hz or 1x2560x1440@60Hz+ 1x1920x1080@60Hz. Android devices support mirror mode ONLY with the resolution up to 1080P.
- Multiple Scenarios: The dual hdmi adapter is ideal for work using like web browsing, spreadsheets preparing and word processing. You can deal with multitasks or just preview your content on a big screen. However, for the best result, the adapter is not recommended for gaming or graphics-intensive work. And note that it doesn't support the playback of HDCP-protected content.
- Hybrid 2-in-1 Cable: Features a hybrid 2-in-1 cable, the dual monitor adapter is easily connected to USB-C, USB-A, thunderbolt 3/4, USB 4 devices and then mirror or extend your screen content to greatly improve your work efficiency. Since the connection adapts to the port, you'll never be tormented by always looking for the right adapter.
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11, Mac OS 10.10 or later, Chrome OS, Android with OTG function. NOT Compatible with Linux & iPad OS. Please note that driver installation is required, do not support plug and play! Please follow the instructions to download the latest driver.
- What You Get: 1x USB 3.0 to HDMI Dual Display Adapter(cable length:117mm/4.61in), 1x CD-Shaped Card for Driver Download Links, 1x Quick Start Guide. 1-Year worry-free warranty (extra 6 months for registered members) and life-long friendly customer service and technical support.
Wavlinkstore is the official online sales platform directly operated by Wavlink. All products are shipped by Wavlink and we take full responsibility for after-sales support. Please feel free to make your purchase with confidence.
How is the shipment arranged?
By default, we use DHL, UPS, and 4PX as our courier companies. If there are areas that cannot be reached by these couriers, we will utilize local postal services for delivery.
How to track the shipment?
We highly recommend making purchases as registered users. By accessing the registered member portal, you can track the shipping progress of your order. If you checked out as a guest user, it is advisable to save a screenshot of your order or note down the order number for easier reference when contacting our customer support staff for inquiries.
- How are after-sales issues handled?
After-sales support follows the after-sales service policy, which is strictly adhered to. If there is an established after-sales service guarantee policy through email communication, it will be implemented accordingly. For technical support during working days, you can call +18889730883（Free call charges）. Additionally, you can also reach out for support by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Japanese users can send their inquiries to email@example.com for assistance. More info vist https://www.wavlink.com/en_us/contact.html
- Do you support small batch purchases?
Our website supports small batch purchases. If you are interested in making a small batch purchase, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the best quotation. Additionally, we recommend registering as a website member to accumulate points and enjoy upgrades, which will provide you with greater support.
Under what circumstances are orders considered high-risk or subject to delayed shipping?
- Not providing an email address or providing a randomly filled email address, such as email@example.com.
The phone number appears to be abnormal or consists of consecutive digits, such as 123456789 or 987654321.
Incorrect postal code, incorrect city name, or unclear shipping address. We will send an email confirmation to the email address provided in the order. If we do not receive a response, we may delay or cancel the shipment.
What should I do if I forget the order number or neglect to take a screenshot while using the guest checkout mode?
Firstly, you need to remember the email address you provided during the checkout process. We can use the email address to deduce your order number.
Secondly, if you provided a phone number, we can also use it to search for your order.
If you don't remember anything, please submit a support ticket, and our customer support staff will communicate the detailed progress with you.