Wavlink Portable M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Enclosure Featuring Thunderbolt 3 Interface. Ideal for cloning files, backing up data, reusing old M.2 SSD, expanding storage space. The fastest solution available with amazing data transmission rate up to 40Gbps
constructed with various heat dissipation materials which ensure better perfomance, no worry about over-heat.
Ultra-slim & portable
Pocket Size: 142*34*15mm/5.6*1.34*0.6 inches. Weight: 135g/4.76oz. Ideal companion for your work or entertainment.
Plug & play
No additional drivers required and does not need an external power supply.
With the blue indicator light, let you know the working status of your SSD.
ONLY for NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD
This Thunderbolt 3 M.2 SSD Enclosure is specially designed for M-Key & B+M Key NVMe PCIe based SSD up to 2TB. Applicable to size 2280 solid state drivers. Offering an easy way to connect M.2 SSD with your Thunderbolt 3 compatible laptops for file backup, disk upgrade, clone, data recovery and storage expansion. Support single sided SSD ONLY.?Does not support NGFF SATA based B-Key and M&B-Key M.2 SSD, M.2 PCIe AHCI SSD, mSATA SSD, B Key NVMe. Not recommended for Samsung Plus version SSD.
Windows & Mac Compatible
Only for Mac and Windows PCs with Thunderbolt 3 ports; NOT compatible with standard USB-C ports, Thunderbolt 1 or 2. Windows 10, 8.X, or 7 supported (Boot Camp with Windows 10 version 1809 and up is supported), Mac OS 10.X or later supported. ?The latest version of Apple tablet "iPad Pro 2021" is supported
1. Unscrew the screws of the cover case(the screwdriver is included in the box).
2. Insert your SSD into the slot of bare board(Only for NVMe M-key or B+M key SSD/22*80mm).
3. Install the heat sink with the bare board (SSD card is already secured with the board).
4. Put components together into the enclosure case and tighten all the screws.
1 x Thunderbolt 3 Portable PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD Enclosure
1 x Leather Pouch
1x Quick Start Guide
1 x Screwdriver
1. Not support NGFF SATA SSD.
2. Not support USB-C Smartphone.
3. Support single sided SSD ONLY.
4. Not recommended for Samsung Plus version SSD.
5. Performance /Speed may vary depending on host configuration and the SSD.
6. Most of the new SSD need to be initialized, partitioned and formatted.
7. It is normal that the aluminum case heating up, for the high-speed NVMe M.2 drives generates much heat while working.
8. Only support PCIe NVME Single sided M-Key & B+M Key M.2 SSD. Not Support PCIe AHCI M.2 SSD or M.2 NGFF SATA SSD.
9. To achieve 40Gbps data transmission rate, please make sure that your PC/tablet has a Thunderbolt 3 interface before purchasing.
Ask Question About Product